1. find data in which you are interested.
2. export a json file
3. in the url window, delete everything after .json and refreshes without an error.
Step 1: Step 2: Finding coordinates
Your json file will be messy!
2. Copy json code
2. Go to Json Pretty Print and paste the code
3. Scroll down to Data tag to get the coordinates
Step 2: Step 3: Make map with coordinates
1. Design or download a map of the area in which you are interested
2. Use google maps to figure out coordinates of the area
3. Program coordinates in C++
Step 3: Step 4: Visualize!
Here is the final data vis!