Winners posted here. April is Photojojo Photo Month here at Instructables! We've teamed up with the awesome folks at Photojojo to bring you a sweet selection of prizes for your photo-themed Instructables.
Do you have a tip for taking a picture, making an attachment for your camera, or tweaking the photo afterwards? Put it into an Instructable with some good photos and win an Eye-Fi wireless memory card that can send your photos to your computer through Wi-Fi! You can also win a sweet Monsterpod, and turn your camera into a wall-hugging, picture-snapping beast or Magnetic Photo Rope to show off your coolest photos as they hang in the air!Photojojo is a great place that sends out a newsletter with photo tips and projects twice a week. It also has a pretty slick store with lots of funky items for the photo enthusiast. We think they're pretty cool and are happy to team up with them for this contest.
Requirements- Publish an Instructable that relates to photography during the month of April - Enter it into the contest - Relax and check out the other Instructables that get entered in the contest.
PrizesFirst Prize (3): Eye-Fi Wireless Memory Card, Instructables Robot t-shirt, and Instructables stickers. Send pictures to your your computer and Flickr wirelessly!Value: $130Second Prize (5): Monsterpod. A gravity-defying viscoelastic polymer tripod that sticks to almost anything! Also an Instructables Robot t-shirt and Instructables stickers. Case included.Value: $80Third Prize (12): Magnetic Photo Rope to display your pictures and an Instructables robot patch and stickers. Value: $20
JudgingJudging for this contest will be a combination of votes on the site and judged voting by photo experts when all of the entries are in.International entries can be entered. International entries are eligible for winning all of the prizes except for the Eye-Fi cards as they have been approved only for US use so far.Open to enter: 2008-04-01 12:01 AM PSTDeadline for entries: 2008-04-30 11:59 PM PST[/contest/photomonth/ View Contest now!]
Step 1: Official Rules1. All federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No purchases are necessary; void where prohibited by law.
2. Participants agree to abide by all decisions of Instructables, contest co-sponsors, and judges, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this contest.
3. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitution is available. Instructables and contest co-sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All potential winners are subject to verification at the discretion of Instructables and contest co-sponsors.
4. Winner agrees that prizes are being provided "as is", and Instructables and contest co-sponsors make no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. Instructables and contest co-sponsors are not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damaged, incorrect, inaccurate, lost, delayed, or defective entries, or for injury or damage to any computer resulting from participation in this contest. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
6. Instructables reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or end the contest at any time as necessary, at its sole discretion, or to disqualify any participant or winner, at its sole discretion, deemed to have cheated, destroyed, obstructed, or otherwise acted illegally or in bad faith in relation to this contest.
7. Instructables reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Terms of Service; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you represent and warrant that: you are over the age of 18, or entering with the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian (subject to verification), and that the entry does not contain or incorporate the intellectual property and/or confidential information of any third party.
9. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you hereby grant Instructables and Photojojo a perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty free right to publish and distribute your entry for their promotional purposes.
10. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the official rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substance laws of the State of California and any applicable laws and regulations of the United States.