This is a istructable to create a Wireless headphones using a CAR FM TRANSMITTER.
The good thing is that there is no limit of people to connect to the transmitter.
cable( 25cm )
I use this transmitter but you can use other , all work equally: http://www.ebay.es/itm/Car-Player-FM-Transmitter-R...
Step 1: PREPARE THE WIRE/CABLE
We removed the plastic from the three ends (1cm), the other end in 3cm (picture 2 )
Step 2: PREPARE THE ELECTRONIC TRANSFORMER
You will need a electronic transformer of 220-230 Voltage to 12V, is not necessary a concret transformer. ( AD/DC POWER SUPPLY )
Remember this: The outside of the transformer output is negative (-) and the center is positive (+), you can see this in picture 1.
Step 3: CONNECT THE CABLES AND TRANSMITTER
Look the firs image/picture: side connectors are negative and the tip is positive.
Step 4: CONNECT THE JACK CABLE AND TRAY IT!
Conect the Jack cable with a transmitter and the other connector with a TV or PC.
• With a remote controll device inclued in the pack, change the frequency. Us a frequency that is not used by any radio.
• With a mobile phone or other radio device search the same frequency and listen wiht headphones. Controll the device volume and TV or PC volume to increase the quality.
Step 5: TIPS
• Uses a frequency that is not used by any radio.
• Us a good headphones to increase the comfortability.
• If you want you can solder the wire to not use the insulating tape.