To show steps to create 3D Printed Bowl/
* Take photos per Autodesk 123D/Catch guidelines.
* Use Autodesk 123D/Catch to generate stl file.
* The 123D/Catch stl file creates surfaces.
* Normally, there would be a hole on the bottom after we removed the base support.
* Use Autodesk Meshmixer to repair the hole on the bottom.
* Use Autodesk Meshmixer to generate full 3D part to fill the cavity inside the wooden bowl between the interior and exterior surface.
* Output SOLID stl file.
* Send to Makerbot.
Download free Mesh Mixer software.
Download free Maker Ware to review stl image before moving the file to the PC that has Makerbot attached. wooden_bowl_solid.stl