The Matrix of Leadership was a prop made to be used with my Transformers Hot Rod Costume (link below)
- blue acetate
- LED light ( i dismantled a starwars M&M candy lightsaber)
Step 1: LED + Cardboard skeleton
Step 2: Handles
Step 3: Foam and Paint
1. From there, i took some craft foam and started making segments to cover the ball part of the matrix (pic 1)
2. Glue pieces together (pic 2)
3. Once assembled, carefully primer and paint it. (pic 3)
4. I then covered the hole with the blue acetate.
Step 4: Inside Hot Rod
If you want, you can actually fit this inside your Hot Rod costume. (link Below)
- I just added some bottle caps and some random pieces of cardboard to have it sit inside. If you want to get fancy, put some El wire or glow wire inside.
Step 5: FINISHED
Enjoy the Matrix of Leadership, save the universe with friends, and take lots of pictures.
*Special thank you to Larry Cheng for his superb photography.