Ok, so you asked for it. This will be a bruitally honest guide to some things you can do (as a Female pursuing a man) to promote feelings of love for you from a man.
Please keep in mind there will always be a degree of "Chemistry" involved but this guide will explain some actions you could take to "Mix the chemicals up" a bit.
WARNING: I will do my best to keep this PG-13 but it will contain some sexual references.
Please also note that this is a no B.S. tutorial. Some of this will come off a bit sexist and entirly what you can do for him to encourage attraction.
Step 1: Minimum System Requirments
Ask, most any man about going for a girl and he will probably reference the "league" the girl he is going for is in, or the 1-10 scale. This same idea applies for women. the only difference is(baring the few "exceptions") men go after women generally plus or minus 1 there league, women on the other hand can quite easily date plus 3 or more there league. For example if you would consider yourself a 6 on the 1-10 scale you could reasonable pursue a male 8 or 9. keeping in mind the more above your league the man the more you will need to put on the table.
to keep this tutorial to a reasonable length and within the PG-13 standard, I will recommend you keep within plus 2 your league or below.
Step 2: The Hook
Before you can even consider "Love" you gotta get him in a relationship. This can be accomplished in what I will call 2 ways, Traditional or New School.
Traditional: This is just how it sounds, get him to ask you out. Walk by him with a cute smile, flip your hair, bat your eyes, flirt and all that good stuff, get him to notice you.
after you get him to notice you, you gotta get him thinking about you when your not around. This is more of a "chemistry" thing but I'm going to suggest a few ways to help it out here.
1. Wear perfume (don't over do it ladies, couple shots will do), something nice, fruity. We may not admit it but we notice your smell... now after you have flirted with him, give a quick shot of your perfume on something of his... his locker door, his backpack.... something he won't notice right away but will come back to later on. (I once had a girl spray my car door handle, the perfume smell got on my hand...later in the car I smelled it and my thoughts went immediately to her... she told me about after we had been together about 6 months)
2. PG-13 WARNING... Guys have a little thing called Testosterone, and we have very little control over it. you want a guy to think about you about 30 times that day, all you gotta do is switch on the testosterone button. I'm gonna call this "Showing some leg"... do something "unintentionally sexy". drop something and pick it up in such a way that the waist band of your thong makes a quick appearance. reach a little extra further for something, just enough for a quick cleavage view. don't make it obvious.... it doesn't need to be....he'll notice.
New School: Ask him out. I have never seen a girl within plus 1 of his league get turned down. as long as he's available (and often even if he's not) and not pining for someone else he'll give it a go
Step 3: DISCLAIMER
There are 2 suggestions I would make to any women (Young or Old) out there before they consider dating anyone:
1. Take a Self-Defence Course, I recommend an Akido based escape and takedown course. Guys on the whole, would never physically hurt a girl... but in my experience in law enforcement that is an ugliness that will not show its face until late.... often too late. Guys are generally bigger and stronger... know the mechanically sound techniques to make strength a moot point. Learn how to protect yourself.
2. Consult a Doctor about Birth Control. birth control is the responsibility of both sexes. weather or not you plan on becoming sexually active, know how to protect yourself. young or old an unplanned pragnancy changes your entire existence. also ask about STD's and understand the methods to limit your chances of contracting one. Yes, a cold sore is Herpies and yes a cold sore can give your partner genital Herpies.
Step 4: A Man's Heart: Entry Points
Guys are most often (in the begining of a relationship) Gentelman on the outside, Primaly charged pigs on the inside. For this reason I suggest you wait a good Month (I personally think 6 months to a year, but I will get challanged on this) into a relationship before you even concider the "L" word. Otherwise you run the risk of hearing him say it just to get your pants off (although even after 6 months this is a real possability, I know I've said it for just that reason in the past). For the pourposes of this tutorial I am going to propose a few things that might help get the "chemistry" flowing so that when you get to the point when you want to say "I Love you" and excpect to hear it back, you will.
1. Even the most "sensitive" guy needs to feel like a man at least once in a while. give him a jar to open, or a minor repair job that you "Can't" do. make him feel like you need him to survive. true or not it makes a dude feel needed, even powerful.
2. Its not something that you need to do everyday.... but I feel weak in the knees (if I wasn't already lying on the couch) when my girlfriend walks over to me and hands me a grilled cheese sandwich and a beer, for no reason other then she wanted to... the stomach is definatly a man heart entry point.
3. Do not ever reference Dr. Phil, Oprah or any Magazine in regards to something in your relationship. I swear to god, thats grounds for me to marry a chick just so I can cheat on her and divorce her (sorry, hit a nerve there)
4. He is Numero Uno, it dosen't matter if he seems to be joking, or even if he started it.... never mention anything to him that another man does better then him, ANYTHING.... I'm talking from sexually to driving a car to clothing. Men are competative.... Your boyfriend is the best at everything... even if he's not. (saying that he is good at something when he is not can be just as damaging, when in doubt don't say anything)
5. Leave him alone, if you have to ask more then twice "whats wrong hunny" and you get "nothing, I'm fine" as the answer both times.... it pretty much means, "I'm chillin' by myself and I'm lovin' it. go away. sometimes a guy just wants to watch TV solo and not talk to you... it dosen't mean he's mad, it dosen't mean he dosen't like you....it simply means "shut the hell up and let me be for a few".
Step 5: PG-13 WARNING. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, SKIP THIS STEP
A Man's Heart: Entry Point... Continued
6. This step is pretty self explanatory. Regular non-reciprocated Oral Sex
Step 6: In Conclusion
Lets not kid ourselves, you can't MAKE someone love you. You pretty much just have to go through trial and error like everyone else on earth. We men are pretty simple creatures, we want to remain men, we want things to be as simple as possible unless we choose the "HARD" setting, we want to be needed, powerful (if even in our own mind) and prosperous. Be our friend, be our "Safe Zone". We compete all day long, we keep our "shields" on full, Simply be there person we can feel safe enough to let down our guard for a minute.
and clean laundry and dinner on the table never hurts!!... just kidding....sort of... not really though thats pretty true.