A homade Simple But Delicous Recipe for turkey Legs. :) You want to preheat the oven to 350 before starting this.
Step 1: Things you need
1. turkey Legs most important thing you can't make this without them
2. Salt (1/5 tsp.)
3. Garlic Powder (1/6 tsp.)
4. Ground Black Pepper (this one varies depending on how much you like)
5. Season Salt (1/4 tsp.) (you can use Season All if you can't find Season Salt it'll taste about the same)
6. Limon 1 (optional)
7. Heat up the oven to 350 before seasoning
8. 2 hours of spare time (watching tv Esc.)
Small update here, if you want you can mix all the above ingredients in a bowl (besides the Limon) and then just spread it evenly on all the turkey legs. By the way the measurements here are for only 1 turkey leg, if you going to make more then follow the steps on the next page.
Step 2: Time to Season
Allright to make it easier then it is im gonna make you a list in wich order you follow.
1. Lay turkey Out on a baking pan like below.
2. Lay Turkey in the pan Doesn't have to be like mine as long as it fits.
3. Sprinkle some salt on them about 1/5 a teaspoon each (spread evenly on the Legs as seen below)
4. Spread garlic powder on then evenly like the salt about 1/6 a teaspoon each
5. then pepper a few good shakes depending on how much you like.
6. Season salt Use about 1/4 a teaspoon for each one
7. add enough water to make it about 1/4"-1/2" inches deep in the pan
8 Cover with foil
Step 3: Cooking Time!
Stick Your Foil Covered Turkey Legs in the oven at 350 degrees (By The Way don't change the temprature they cook at this heat the whole time) for an hour. take them out and Remove the foil. They will look like the picture Below. Turn them around and use about 2 quick dashes of each ingriedient used before (Salt Pepper Garlic Powder Seasoned salt Limon) If you used limon (which I did not) then put about the same amount on this side as well (1 lemon) if you like and have the "know how" you can save the broth (the water left after cooking) to make a tasty gravy if I have time I might make an instructable on this in the future.
Step 4: More Cooking
now Leave the Foil off and cook for another 1 hour uncovered (with the side you just seasoned turned up still). When you take them out they should look more or less like this. Now turn them around again (don't worry no more cooking) and let them stay like that about 10 minutes. Then serve em up with Mashed Potatoes and gravy and your other favorite side dish